We started our business as a small architectural hardware shop in 1950.
We established Tokyo branch, Nagoya branch, and Fukuoka branch. For our continuous market expansion, we also founded our own factory in China to meet the globalization of the market.
- Founded Takeshita Shouten in Osaka, manufacturing and selling architectural hardware.
- Started to manufacture and sell hardware for electric appliances.
- Started to manufacture and sell interior hardware.
- Incorporated as Takeshita Shouten Co., Ltd.
- Changed the company name to ‘Takeshita Kinzoku Co., Ltd.’
- Established the head office and a sales department in Osaka.
- Established a branch office in Tokyo.
- Established a sales office in Nagoya.
- Started to import furniture fittings from European countries.
- Changed the company name to ‘Geo. Prince Takeshita Co., Ltd.’.
Geo. Prince Takeshita Co., Ltd. builds our new head quarters in Higashi Osaka city.
- Moved Tokyo branch office to Kikukawa, Sumida-ku.
- Established our own factory in Shenzhen, China.
- Established a sales office in Hakata-ku, Fukuoka.
- Moved Nagoya sales office to Nonami, Tenpaku-ku, and it became Nagoya Branch.
- Established a GEO.PRINCE TECHNOLOGY (Shenzhen) CO.,LTD..